1. What happens to my house if I go to a nursing home?
2. Can I live in the house, if my spouse goes into a nursing home?
3. Can I make a gift to my children?
4. What does it mean to spend down my assets?
5. I am healthy right now, how do I plan for the future?
6. Can I arrange to stay at home instead of going into a nursing home?
Once you reach a certain age in life, you may be ready to move into an assisted living or nursing home. Ensure you know your full rights before doing so. Ask M. Faye McCord Attorney for assistance with all your elder law cases. From power attorney to living wills, our family-law attorney has you covered. With over 25 years of experience and dedicated and personal services, make our attorney your only choice.
- Setting up health care proxies
- Medicaid planning
- Nursing home and home care issues
- Wills and trust
- Living wills
- Power of attorney
If you are contemplating entering an assisted living home, M. Faye McCord Attorney knows the proper process for keeping your rights and individuality while still getting the help you need! Ask about how we can represent your rights!